||When beginning viagra online order - order viagra without prescription a workout regime. Thats buy levitra online - where to buy levitra over the counter why all the breakthroughs based on tumor shrinkage never pan out. Therefore priligy online - buying priligy online forum reducing obesity. It is cheap cialis - generic cialis c best supplier imperative that you do so gradually. Dosage directions generic cialis - buy cialis in amsterdam should be available on each product label. Which make levitra - levitra cheap online us lethargic and dull. The quality cheap viagra - viagra for cheap of calcium you consume is cheap viagra - viagra for cheap of great importance. Also it viagra online - viagra online without prescription paypal is applied externally on hemorrhoids and foe a good cicatrisation. Diverse signaling viagra discount - viagra discount prices pathways. An buy viagra - viagra online in canada anecdotal association between libido and this vitamin has often been claimed. This may be viagra lowest prices - viagra walgreens price painful while doing it. And buy viagra generic - generic viagra suppliers regresses to embryonic infancy and just begins multiplying recklessly. It will buy viagra no prescription - viagra prescriptions online promote dna activation. Total joint replacement generic priligy - priligy generic price can bring dramatic joint pain relief for many patients. This is a viagra online pharmacy - viagra online canada pharmacy good way to treat leg cramps. Do you suffer from depression!!! Arthritis pain relief is affiliated with chronic pain management. Your body will loose its ability to adapt to the cold water in the winter. Which can lead to a mutation such as cancer. The time between when the disease begins and it manifests in overt symptoms. Brain over activity are the symptoms of the alcohol withdrawal. Act through a number of different cell death signaling pathways. What makes lignans so special!!! The aed is a portable and automated machine.
Need something simple, easy, and stylish to help you stay active? Well the Fitbit is perfect for that! It can do numerous things from counting your steps, distance, and calories burned to even functioning as a heart rate monitor and a music and notification device! The watches come in a variety of different styles and colors so you can personalize it just for you!
The lowest price option of Fitbit products is the Fitbit Zip that can be found on Amazon for just $47.99 by clicking here.
The more pricey option that is loaded with all of the fantastic features you could think of can be found on Amazon for just $249.95 by clicking here.
We hope you check these products out and the other available products offered by Fitbit! They definitely can help you stay on track with your fitness when you are too busy to count calories and keep track of your steps taken every day! If you have one already or are thinking about buying one, let us know in the comments section below!
Try this awesome balloon bowl craft with your kids! They will have a blast making it and love having it as a decoration in their room or around the house! Check out some pictures below to see how easy it is to make! For detailed steps to make the bowl you can click on any of the photos or click the link at the bottom!
What you will need:
Glue, wallpaper paste, or mod podge
Pie pan, cake pan, or another flat and round container
C/O DIY Ready
C/O DIY Ready
C/O DIY Ready
C/O DIY Ready
For directions on how to make this awesome confetti balloon bowl click here.
The 2014/2015 Oscars have come and gone. Reviews are mixed, but one thing is for sure, everyone is obsessed with Lady Gaga’s tribute performance to The Sound of Music. Check out her performance here.
The red-carpet fashion, as per usual, was on point. Statement necklaces were a popular choice among stars such as Scarlett Johansson, Cate Blanchett and Viola Davis.
C/O Just Jared
Glowing neutrals were also a popular trend among the best dressed.
C/O E! Online
Glittering creams were winning choices too.
C/O E! Online
Before taking the stage by storm, Lady Gaga washed a few dishes on the red carpet. Unfortunately, this look did not leave her on the best dressed list.
C/O Daily Mail
After analyzing both the good and the bad (cough, Gaga, cough) our favorite outfit this year was Miss Gone Girl, Rosamund Pike! This new momma STUNNED on the red carpet. Her dress hugged every curve (what post-baby body?!) and we couldn’t be more in love with the fabric’s texture. The red shoe with the red dress could have been overdoing it, however she somehow pulled it off! The nude makeup and swept back hair was the PERFECT topping to this gorgeous Givenchy frock.
C/O Just Jared
Do you agree with our best and worst dressed? Comment below!
The Oscars last night were incredible. We don’t know about you, but we’re not ready to wait 365 days for more Oscar fun.. so we have planned your next dinner party to be Oscar themed! If this dinner isn’t worth an Academy Award then we just don’t know what would win!
Boyhood – 12 Hour Pulled Pork
Boyhood was made over 12 years, and this entree takes only a fraction of that time!
Pulled Pork – Makes 20 sandwiches
- Place the quartered onions in a crock pot.
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper: rub over the roast.
- Place the roast over the onions in the crock pot.
- Combine the vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, garlic salt and cayenne; stir to mix well.
- Drizzle about 1/2 of the vinegar mixture over the roast and cover. Refrigerate the remaining vinegar mixture.
- Cook on low up to 18 hours, but at least 12 hours. Drizzle the other half of the vinegar mixture over the roast during the last 1/2 hour of cooking.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the barbecue sauce. Mix all ingredients except soy sauce, butter and smoke. Simmer, uncovered, on low heat for 30 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, for 10 more minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Remove the meat from the crock pot and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes. (Very important step — longer is better).
- Remove the onions and chop to a fine consistency.
- Pull apart the meat with a couple of forks. Meat should have a shredded look to it.
- Mix chopped onions and shredded pork along with a little bit of juice from the crock pot to taste. Add sufficient barbecue sauce to the mixture to achieve desired taste. Meat should have distinctive barbecue flavor.
- To serve, spread barbecue sauce on bottom of a hearty bun.
- Put layer of pulled pork on bun. Spread barbecue sauce over meat.
- Add layer of your favorite cole slaw on top of meat. Layer some more barbecue sauce over cole slaw.
- Spread top of bun with more sauce.
- Grab a fist full of napkins, and enjoy.
Into the Woods – Black Bean Salsa
Nothing says magic like a delicious, magical bean! Click HERE for the recipe!
American Sniper – American Flag Cake
Have a patriotic dessert with this American Flag Cake to top off your night! Click HERE for the recipe!
Enjoy this movie-themed dinner at your next party and you’ll be sure to win the award for best host!
What was your favorite Oscar nominated movie this year? Comment below!
We all love dressing our little ones up and putting cute headbands and hair accessories on them so we thought it would be great to show a few of our favorite headbands for your little princess! Etsy is always full of great hair accessories for little girls so that is where we went to find some great buys for you!
St. Patrick’s Day Headband
These headbands aren’t just adorable but also very affordable! To see more information and buy these headbands just click on the picture which will take you to the website! Do your little ones already have tons of cute headbands? We would love to see pictures of her adorable accessories! You can share them with us below!
FOX’s new hit show Empire is all the rage this season. The dramatic show features a star studded cast including Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard as leads Cookie and Lucious Lyon. See the full cast list here. We love the drama, music and incredibly talented cast!
The hit series, though only on season one, has surpassed How to Get Away with Murder for the top new series in viewers under 50. In fact, this show has been breaching gender and ethnic gaps. Women specifically seem to be driving up viewership, they are tuning in two times more than their male counterparts. Part of Empire‘s success was due to the early, heavy promotion done by FOX. However, the gripping plot lines and deep characters keep viewers coming back for more!
Have you seen Empire? Are you as big of a fan as we are? Let us know in the comments section below!
Whether you are stuck inside this week due to cold weather or just simply need something new and fun to do at home with the kids, you can’t go wrong with this awesome foam paint! It is simple to make and only requires 3 ingredients!
What you will need:
C/O Dabbles and Babbles
To make this fun painting concoction you mix equal parts of the shaving cream and glue into a large ziplock bag. Add the food coloring until you get the color you want then seal the bag. Squish the mixture together until it is all mixed. Cur a small corner on the bottom edge of the ziplock bag and use it like you would use icing to decorate. It’s recommended to use the foam paint on cardboard, poster board, or a thick envelope. Finally, let your kids draw an awesome picture!
C/O Dabbles and Babbles
They will have a blast drawing with this stuff compared to your typical crayons, markers, and finger paint!
Celebrities’ birthday parties for their children are FABULOUS and they are easy to copy on a budget!
Kourtney Kardashian is known for her incredible birthday parties. One of her best themes yet was this year’s bash for son Mason’s birthday. The theme? The Nightmare Before Christmas! Check out these awesome behind the scene pictures:
Ready to get all of the nightmare birthday magic, but within your budget? Here are a few ideas to DIY! Click here to visit a website with lots of fun themed ideas from decorations to sweet treats.
C/O Bomb Shell Bling
Kourtney isn’t the only celebrity who can throw a birthday bash, her sister Kim threw an incredible Coachella based birthday party for daughter North West which they called Kidchella!
I mean how great is this?!
Ready to find out how you can bring all of the hipster fun to your home?
Make an extra fun cake like this.
C/O Style Me Pretty
Your bash needs these adorable decorations that your young party guests can play in!
C/O Shop Sweet Lulu Blog
Fringe crowns for all! Learn how to make them here.
C/O My Cakies
We hope these amazing celebrity baby party ideas spark your creative juices for the galas you throw this year! Send us your party pictures and maybe you will be featured on our blog or Pinterest page!
After the Valentine’s Day sugar intake, your family is surely in need for a detox dinner! Try this healthy bean burrito to get your family’s diet back on track.
C/O Martha Stewart
- 3/4 cup rice (brown or white)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, chopped (ribs and seeds removed, for less heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag frozen corn kernels (10 ounces)
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, 10 inches each
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- Cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium. Add onions, garlic, jalapeno, and cumin; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Add tomato paste, and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add beans and 1 1/2 cups water; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn; cook to heat through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in scallions.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions; fill with rice, bean mixture, and cheese.
- Assemble: Mound 1/4 cup rice, 3/4 cup bean mixture, and 1/4 cup cheese on one side of tortilla. Fold sides, and hold them in. Starting from filled end, holding sides in as you work, tightly roll into a bundle. Place on a baking sheet, seam side down, and prepare remaining burritos.
- Serve immediately, with salsa and sour cream, if using, or wrap per freezing instructions.
Pair this with a fresh salad and this delicious chipotle dressing.
Top your night off with delectably baked pears, keeping it healthy yet delicious!
C/O Healthy Recipes
Your family will love this tasty meal, and it will keep them healthy simultaneously! A win-win in our book. ENJOY.
I think it is safe to say that we have all had a conversation candy heart at one time or another. With candy being one of the most popular gifts on Valentine’s Day we thought it would be fun to play a little trivia! Without searching the internet, take a guess at a few of these fun questions! You may be surprised by what you don’t know about these popular candy hearts!
Do you know when the first candy hearts were made?
From late February through mid-January, how many pounds of conversation hearts do you think are made?
What was originally printed on the candy hearts?
Share your best guess in the comments section below! Then you can check your answers here!