||Some react buy viagra without prescription - viagra on prescription uk more severely than others. Cleanse liver generic cialis - buying cialis boots and kidneys. Your hands viagra online pharmacy - how much is viagra at the pharmacy and feet contain many tiny joints. Immediately after antibiotic generic cialis - generic cialis canada customs use. Or recommending buy viagra - viagra online india enzyme therapy. Treatment is order viagra online - how to order viagra online carried out with cells instead of small molecules. Lifting viagra discount - generic viagra discount or twisting also affects our back. Bio-available hormone generic priligy - best generic priligy review activity. Some of these buy generic viagra - does viagra have a generic involve medication. At buy viagra online - where to buy viagra uk the same time as treating buy viagra online - where to buy viagra uk the skin. Diverse cheap generic levitra - generic levitra names signaling pathways. You buy priligy - buy priligy online legally enter into stage 2 of adrenal exhaustion. Timely viagra lowest prices - viagra price in malaysia business decisions and strategies. Anti buy cheap viagra - viagra to buy cheap bacterial and some other properties. Sit on a buy levitra online - buy levitra over the counter comfortable chair that supports the curve of lower back. Flax seed is the richest possible source. Which helps muscles move without pain. But it does so at a price. Feet should be on the floor. Find out more information about epigenetics. The primary amino acid chelate used in these products is hydrolyzed soy. Flax also appears to have an ability to reduce stress. It is a preferable drug for many forms of constipation. Patients should determine a safe level of exercise with their doctor. In some people it has helped their condition. And trace minerals such as magnesium. And it is also known as a liver protectant and heart tonic. Do you suffer from low blood sugar!!! The aromatherapy helps the ill with anxiety. Arthritis pain relief provides detailed information on pain relief.
Although many of us typically can figure out what color necklace will best match our shirt, it can sometimes be difficult to decide which type of necklace will go best with our neckline. Therefore, we found this great graphic to show you what type of necklace goes best with your particular neckline! Hopefully this will be helpful next time you are out shopping for the perfect necklace to go with your tops!
C/O Inside Out Style
1. Turtle necks- Look best with longer necklaces.
2. Crew necks- Look best with short necklaces that hit at the collar bone.
3. Scoop necks- Fill in the extra space with a multiple strand necklace or large pendant necklace.
4. Strapless- Look best with choker or short pendants.
5. Square necks- Go best with angular finished pendants that are similar to the angular neckline.
6. Asymmetric necklines- Look for a necklace that has its own asymmetry or a long string of different sized and shaped beads.
7. Halter tops- A narrow pendant with a sharper end look great with the narrow v-neck.
8. V-neck- Look for a necklace that matches the shape of the V.
9. Collared shirt or button down- A slim pendant that sits above the last open button or a choker style necklace.
10. Boat neck- Looks best with a long string or two of beads.
11. Cowl neck- Either a short and small pendant or a just simple a pair of great earrings instead of a necklace.
12. Sweetheart- Looks best with a curved necklace that has width and balances the open shape of the neckline.
Need something simple, easy, and stylish to help you stay active? Well the Fitbit is perfect for that! It can do numerous things from counting your steps, distance, and calories burned to even functioning as a heart rate monitor and a music and notification device! The watches come in a variety of different styles and colors so you can personalize it just for you!
The lowest price option of Fitbit products is the Fitbit Zip that can be found on Amazon for just $47.99 by clicking here.
The more pricey option that is loaded with all of the fantastic features you could think of can be found on Amazon for just $249.95 by clicking here.
We hope you check these products out and the other available products offered by Fitbit! They definitely can help you stay on track with your fitness when you are too busy to count calories and keep track of your steps taken every day! If you have one already or are thinking about buying one, let us know in the comments section below!
Try this awesome balloon bowl craft with your kids! They will have a blast making it and love having it as a decoration in their room or around the house! Check out some pictures below to see how easy it is to make! For detailed steps to make the bowl you can click on any of the photos or click the link at the bottom!
What you will need:
Glue, wallpaper paste, or mod podge
Pie pan, cake pan, or another flat and round container
C/O DIY Ready
C/O DIY Ready
C/O DIY Ready
C/O DIY Ready
For directions on how to make this awesome confetti balloon bowl click here.
The 2014/2015 Oscars have come and gone. Reviews are mixed, but one thing is for sure, everyone is obsessed with Lady Gaga’s tribute performance to The Sound of Music. Check out her performance here.
The red-carpet fashion, as per usual, was on point. Statement necklaces were a popular choice among stars such as Scarlett Johansson, Cate Blanchett and Viola Davis.
C/O Just Jared
Glowing neutrals were also a popular trend among the best dressed.
C/O E! Online
Glittering creams were winning choices too.
C/O E! Online
Before taking the stage by storm, Lady Gaga washed a few dishes on the red carpet. Unfortunately, this look did not leave her on the best dressed list.
C/O Daily Mail
After analyzing both the good and the bad (cough, Gaga, cough) our favorite outfit this year was Miss Gone Girl, Rosamund Pike! This new momma STUNNED on the red carpet. Her dress hugged every curve (what post-baby body?!) and we couldn’t be more in love with the fabric’s texture. The red shoe with the red dress could have been overdoing it, however she somehow pulled it off! The nude makeup and swept back hair was the PERFECT topping to this gorgeous Givenchy frock.
C/O Just Jared
Do you agree with our best and worst dressed? Comment below!
The Oscars last night were incredible. We don’t know about you, but we’re not ready to wait 365 days for more Oscar fun.. so we have planned your next dinner party to be Oscar themed! If this dinner isn’t worth an Academy Award then we just don’t know what would win!
Boyhood – 12 Hour Pulled Pork
Boyhood was made over 12 years, and this entree takes only a fraction of that time!
Pulled Pork – Makes 20 sandwiches
- Place the quartered onions in a crock pot.
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper: rub over the roast.
- Place the roast over the onions in the crock pot.
- Combine the vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, garlic salt and cayenne; stir to mix well.
- Drizzle about 1/2 of the vinegar mixture over the roast and cover. Refrigerate the remaining vinegar mixture.
- Cook on low up to 18 hours, but at least 12 hours. Drizzle the other half of the vinegar mixture over the roast during the last 1/2 hour of cooking.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the barbecue sauce. Mix all ingredients except soy sauce, butter and smoke. Simmer, uncovered, on low heat for 30 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, for 10 more minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Remove the meat from the crock pot and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes. (Very important step — longer is better).
- Remove the onions and chop to a fine consistency.
- Pull apart the meat with a couple of forks. Meat should have a shredded look to it.
- Mix chopped onions and shredded pork along with a little bit of juice from the crock pot to taste. Add sufficient barbecue sauce to the mixture to achieve desired taste. Meat should have distinctive barbecue flavor.
- To serve, spread barbecue sauce on bottom of a hearty bun.
- Put layer of pulled pork on bun. Spread barbecue sauce over meat.
- Add layer of your favorite cole slaw on top of meat. Layer some more barbecue sauce over cole slaw.
- Spread top of bun with more sauce.
- Grab a fist full of napkins, and enjoy.
Into the Woods – Black Bean Salsa
Nothing says magic like a delicious, magical bean! Click HERE for the recipe!
American Sniper – American Flag Cake
Have a patriotic dessert with this American Flag Cake to top off your night! Click HERE for the recipe!
Enjoy this movie-themed dinner at your next party and you’ll be sure to win the award for best host!
What was your favorite Oscar nominated movie this year? Comment below!
We all love dressing our little ones up and putting cute headbands and hair accessories on them so we thought it would be great to show a few of our favorite headbands for your little princess! Etsy is always full of great hair accessories for little girls so that is where we went to find some great buys for you!
St. Patrick’s Day Headband
These headbands aren’t just adorable but also very affordable! To see more information and buy these headbands just click on the picture which will take you to the website! Do your little ones already have tons of cute headbands? We would love to see pictures of her adorable accessories! You can share them with us below!
FOX’s new hit show Empire is all the rage this season. The dramatic show features a star studded cast including Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard as leads Cookie and Lucious Lyon. See the full cast list here. We love the drama, music and incredibly talented cast!
The hit series, though only on season one, has surpassed How to Get Away with Murder for the top new series in viewers under 50. In fact, this show has been breaching gender and ethnic gaps. Women specifically seem to be driving up viewership, they are tuning in two times more than their male counterparts. Part of Empire‘s success was due to the early, heavy promotion done by FOX. However, the gripping plot lines and deep characters keep viewers coming back for more!
Have you seen Empire? Are you as big of a fan as we are? Let us know in the comments section below!
Whether you are stuck inside this week due to cold weather or just simply need something new and fun to do at home with the kids, you can’t go wrong with this awesome foam paint! It is simple to make and only requires 3 ingredients!
What you will need:
C/O Dabbles and Babbles
To make this fun painting concoction you mix equal parts of the shaving cream and glue into a large ziplock bag. Add the food coloring until you get the color you want then seal the bag. Squish the mixture together until it is all mixed. Cur a small corner on the bottom edge of the ziplock bag and use it like you would use icing to decorate. It’s recommended to use the foam paint on cardboard, poster board, or a thick envelope. Finally, let your kids draw an awesome picture!
C/O Dabbles and Babbles
They will have a blast drawing with this stuff compared to your typical crayons, markers, and finger paint!
Celebrities’ birthday parties for their children are FABULOUS and they are easy to copy on a budget!
Kourtney Kardashian is known for her incredible birthday parties. One of her best themes yet was this year’s bash for son Mason’s birthday. The theme? The Nightmare Before Christmas! Check out these awesome behind the scene pictures:
Ready to get all of the nightmare birthday magic, but within your budget? Here are a few ideas to DIY! Click here to visit a website with lots of fun themed ideas from decorations to sweet treats.
C/O Bomb Shell Bling
Kourtney isn’t the only celebrity who can throw a birthday bash, her sister Kim threw an incredible Coachella based birthday party for daughter North West which they called Kidchella!
I mean how great is this?!
Ready to find out how you can bring all of the hipster fun to your home?
Make an extra fun cake like this.
C/O Style Me Pretty
Your bash needs these adorable decorations that your young party guests can play in!
C/O Shop Sweet Lulu Blog
Fringe crowns for all! Learn how to make them here.
C/O My Cakies
We hope these amazing celebrity baby party ideas spark your creative juices for the galas you throw this year! Send us your party pictures and maybe you will be featured on our blog or Pinterest page!
After the Valentine’s Day sugar intake, your family is surely in need for a detox dinner! Try this healthy bean burrito to get your family’s diet back on track.
C/O Martha Stewart
- 3/4 cup rice (brown or white)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, chopped (ribs and seeds removed, for less heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag frozen corn kernels (10 ounces)
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, 10 inches each
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- Cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium. Add onions, garlic, jalapeno, and cumin; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Add tomato paste, and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add beans and 1 1/2 cups water; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn; cook to heat through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in scallions.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions; fill with rice, bean mixture, and cheese.
- Assemble: Mound 1/4 cup rice, 3/4 cup bean mixture, and 1/4 cup cheese on one side of tortilla. Fold sides, and hold them in. Starting from filled end, holding sides in as you work, tightly roll into a bundle. Place on a baking sheet, seam side down, and prepare remaining burritos.
- Serve immediately, with salsa and sour cream, if using, or wrap per freezing instructions.
Pair this with a fresh salad and this delicious chipotle dressing.
Top your night off with delectably baked pears, keeping it healthy yet delicious!
C/O Healthy Recipes
Your family will love this tasty meal, and it will keep them healthy simultaneously! A win-win in our book. ENJOY.